Friday, November 03, 2006

Tagged Once More...

Rules of this tag:
1. Name the person who tagged you.
2. 8 things about you.
3. Tag 6 people.

1.
Sid…… The one who can write on anything, I mean any damn thing!!! But, he writes well infact very well… !!!!.

2.
1st Thing...
Narcissism +ve is my blood group… I love myself and enjoy the company of people of my kind… Read along and you will see the I so many times reiterating my blood group..

2nd Thing...
I love my Yamaha… She is a mean machine… Lately though I haven’t had the privilege of riding her, the way I like… But I feel 200% when I am on her… I call her “Sweetie” with love and whenever I get time I pamper her with wax for shine…

3rd Thing...
I idolize the concept of Godfather and am a crazy fan of the music in that movie. I listen to the theme of godfather daily and never do I really get bored. I spent long hours finding a good picture of the text Godfather and got a sticker done for my sweetie…

4th Thing...
I love, love talking… It's like breathing for me… I can’t imagine myself not talking… I enjoy it. People do get bored sometimes, but then every art has its patrons and critics and artists like us learn to live with that…

5th Thing...
I enjoy reading as much as talking… I was a late entrant into the world of readers, but have managed to keep pace although currently dry season is going on in that dept. I have enjoyed Fountainhead, Godfather, Sherlock Holmes, Archer’s short stories, Sydney Sheldon etc…

6th Thing...
I am a fitness freak, rather I should use past tense here as I haven’t really taken care of my body… Nevertheless, I enjoy physical exercise be it pumping iron, or swimming or sports… I enjoy playing football… I just hope, I remove that past tense from my 6th thing!!!

7th Thing...
I believe that I am quite a passionate person. If I love something then I will definitely give my 100% to it. I don’t believe in half measures. I hate workarounds and feel sick in the stomach when I have to do it… People hate me for this stubbornness, but then this is one thing I can’t comprise on…

8th Thing...
I enjoy beauty… Be it colors, fragrance, lockets, earrings, mountains, beaches, book covers, ads, paintings and the list continues… I missed the most important part of the list; to be mentioned last as I wanted to attribute the greatest importance to it. I enjoy seeing beautiful ladies and crave for their company too...


Women !
What can you say ?
Who made 'em ?
God must have been
a fuckin' genius.

This is a dialogue from the movie “Scent of a woman”… The conclusion of the 8th point, I believe, ‘am a feminist!!!

As usual, Sid has left very few choices for me to be tag….
a) Deepa
b) Shreya

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Came here from SiD's blog. Wanted to see what his friends have common with him.. but since I have also done this tag recently, ended up comparing myself instead!!
Points no. 5 & 7 match. Also 8th..err only the first part ;)

Amrut said...

hahahaha.... The first part I have learnt to enjoy from ladies like you.. and the second is the consequence of the first!!!

Anonymous said...

hmm.. I knew most of the things...and not working out.. arrey bhai.. kuch to karo..tere to building mein hi tha na gym

@cuckoo: so didi u find smthign common??? :)

Amrut said...

@sid:
Salsa ke liye enrol ho paye hai.. Lets see.. hehehhehe

Anonymous said...

sahi hai beta...thats even better...
but saala gym maar ke.. body bahut stiff ho jaati hai..
hope u get ur flexibility back!! :)

Anonymous said...

U seem to be a very interesting thing with so many things about you. Nice way to describe yourself thou..