Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Dreaming for a dream to come True

A paragraph taken out from the diary of my dreams….

Date: 09th Sep 2012…. A Beautiful Sunday….
It was 10:30PM…. It was my birthday and I was returning from my birthday party…
It was an awesome party… I had turned 30… My wife and my sweet daughter Prerna were also present with me… I drank quite a bit of wine so my wife was driving. Prerna was sleeping on my lap. It was an awesome party also due to the fact that I had met many old friends of mine. It was a real real surprise as it was just supposed to be a family party but my sweet wife had foxed me and had invited many of my friends.
Adi, Anil, Vicky even Ami had come down for the party. It was too much fun.
Every one of us had made a good fortune. We had money and status also. We all started drinking and I noticed that all was not well. We were not really content with life. So I decided to break the ice and said, “Hey guys… Remember RockSoft?”…
Adi and Anil started laughing at me… “You were supposed to be an entrepreneur by now” said Anil… A weak smile appeared on my lips…
“Saale…Kitna baat karta tha…” said Adi shaking his head…
“Amrya, Tu mujhe CEO banane wala tha na?” said Ami mockingly…
Vicky just smiled… I also just smiled and the topic was suddenly changed when Prerna started babbling something and suddenly I ceased to be center of attention…
Sitting in my comfortable car, I remembered all the occasions when I had bragged that I will open a company of my own… I thought it was time now…
As soon as we reached home, I carried Prerna and put her to bed… I took a cold shower and called all of my friends to meet me tomorrow for lunch… Everyone agreed for some mysterious reason even though it was a Monday …. I started thinking about the same things again that were troubling me for almost 2 months now. Will I be able to pull it off? Is it my cup of tea? I had the idea, but did I have the backing of my friends… Will my dream of RockSoft truly be fulfilled??? I decided to wait and see…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One suggesstion, start it up first and then marry :-D

~Adi

SiD said...

well intersting suggestion by Adi..
I would be a bit lenient.. u may marry.. but better have kids after wards...;)

vaise I really hope u start this thing... then i will surely be able to leave infy!!!

Anonymous said...

Amrut ...i am happy that the realisation of the fact that you have had this dream has come not at 30 but at 23 and half....Make prerna a entrepreneur's daughter...Got it :))

All the best Dude...and yeah don't forget wht ypou've promised me ..:p :)